The arrival of spring means longer days, warmer weather, and more time spent outside with your baby. It also means that farmer’s markets in your area may soon be filled with fresh, locally grown produce loaded with both taste and nutrients.
Is your baby ready to start enjoying these new foods and flavors? Once your baby reaches six months of age, you can gradually begin incorporating pureed food into his or her diet. The Florida Department of Health WIC Program recommends including several tablespoons of pureed fruit, vegetables, and meat throughout the day as part of your baby’s mid-morning, noon, and evening meals. View its feeding guide for babies 6-8 months for detailed recommendations.
Make homemade baby food in 10 minutes
Keep up with your growing baby’s feeding needs by making pureed baby food at home. It’s super easy and fast — as long as you have the right tools. With Baby Brezza products like the One Step™ Food Maker Deluxe and the Glass One Step™ Baby Food Maker, you can turn veggies, fruits, and meats into delicious homemade baby food in as little as 10 minutes. They steam and blend in one step, in one bowl. Why spend hundreds of dollars on store-bought baby food filled with additives when you could make your own food in no time for so much less money and know exactly what ingredients you’re giving your baby?
Create your baby’s food plan with recipes by Food Network star Addie Gundry
Your baby is too young to be asking, “What’s for dinner?” but you’ll be asking yourself that now that he or she is eating solids. Save time by pre-planning your baby’s meals. When you plan ahead and create a balanced meal schedule, you’ll stress less later. These easy recipes by professional chef and Food Network star Addie Gundry can help you get started. Mix and match them to create a variety of weekly meal plans. Design your baby’s meal plans for spring now, and you’ll have delicious and nutritious meals all season long.
- Easy Fruit Purees Recipe: A puree packed with plums, peaches, strawberries, and plenty of good-for-baby nutrients.
- Apple and Prune Puree: This two-ingredient puree filled with flavor and fiber will keep your baby full and happy.
- Easy Peasy Greens Recipe: Turn apples, spinach, and avocado into a yummy meal in minutes.
- Squash, Corn, Turkey, and Apricot Puree: A mix of meat, fruit, and veggies — this is like an entire Thanksgiving meal in a puree!
- Baby’s First Applesauce: It takes only one ingredient, one step, and one bowl to create applesauce your baby will love.
- Baby’s First Chicken Dinner: Introduce your baby to chicken with this meal made with diced apples, brown rice, and cut-up chicken.
- Potato, Carrot, and Corn Puree: Treat your baby to this sweet and hearty medley of flavors, including yogurt and chives.
- Sweet Rice and Beans: Help your baby discover legumes with this recipe made with white beans, rice, mango, and squash.
When you pre-plan your baby’s meals, you’ll save so much time. And when you use Baby Brezza’s One Step™ Food Maker Deluxe or Glass One Step™ Baby Food Maker to make homemade baby food, you’ll find that giving your baby healthy meals will be quicker and cheaper than you may think.
Our website offers recipes and meal suggestions for your baby. They are not designed to replace your doctor’s recommendations. They also do not take into account special nutritional needs, allergies, or intolerances. Please consult your doctor to determine what is appropriate for your baby.