Introducing meat, poultry, and fish are good sources of iron and protein. Combined with a fruit or vegetable, your baby has had before, the meal becomes delicious! We recommend introducing meats to babies between 6-9 months.
- 1/3 small butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup raw ground turkey
- 1/4 cup frozen or fresh corn kernels
- 2 dried apricots
- Place squash, turkey, corn, and apricots into Baby Brezza® One Step Food Maker Deluxe
- Press “Steam & Blend” for 20 minutes
- Serve to your baby or store
Tip: If the food is too thick, add a little bit of liquid (breast milk, formula, or water) to reach the desired consistency.