- 1 apple: diced to ¼ inch pieces
- Place apples into Baby Brezza® One Step Food Maker Deluxe
- Press “Steam & Blend” for 10 minutes
- Serve to your baby or store
- Why Make Homemade Applesauce for Baby?
You may be wondering how apple puree for baby has earned its place as one of the best meals to feed your little one; when it comes to baby food, applesauce is one of the top picks parents make, especially due to its treatment of both constipation and diarrhea. Apple sauce for baby is packed with both pectin and fiber, both of which work wonders for the digestive system. You can use applesauce for babies to soften stool if they’re stopped up, or to harden stool if your baby has the runs– this makes baby applesauce a great 2-in-1 for ultimate digestive health. Now that you know how to make applesauce for baby the super simple way, you can feed your baby applesauce as often as you and your baby want! Homemade applesauce for baby is a great first food for 4 months and older, so fire up your Baby Brezza® One Step Food Maker Deluxe and get ready to make the best baby applesauce you and your baby have ever had!
Apples are generally not a food that babies are allergic to, but occasionally an oral allergy syndrome can appear, which is caused by a reaction between pollen and raw fruits. Other symptoms to keep an eye out for are an irritated throat, swollen lips, rash, or diarrhea. For the most part, applesauce for babies is a safe choice!
Apple sauce for baby is recommended by doctors until your little one reaches about six months old, when they can start eating and digesting solid foods properly. That’s why applesauce for babies is always a great starter meal– it’s easy to digest, naturally sweet, and helps baby’s digestion.
- Luckily, applesauce for baby can be enjoyed warm or cold! Just be sure to not serve it too hot or too cold, for the comfort of your little one. Once you’ve perfected your homemade applesauce for baby, your baby will love to eat it for mealtime. It’s naturally sweet and promotes healthy digestion!