Apples are the perfect food for babies! Not only are they nutrient-rich and full of natural sugars, they're also a great way to introduce your baby to different flavors and textures. With these five apple recipes, you'll have a variety of meal options to keep your little one happy and healthy. From mashed apples to sweet apple purees, these recipes make parenting easier - and more delicious! We reco 6-9 months for these recipes.
1. Apple Cinnamon Puree Recipe
Get ready to add a little spice to your baby's taste buds with this delicious apple cinnamon puree recipe! This recipe combines the natural sweetness of apples with the warm and comforting flavors of cinnamon. It's the perfect blend of flavors that your little one is sure to love.
To make this tasty puree, you'll need just a few simple ingredients. Start by peeling, coring, and chopping two medium-sized apples. Then, add a pinch of cinnamon.
- Place apples into Baby Brezza® One Step Food Maker Deluxe
- Press “Steam & Blend” for 10 minutes
- Serve to your baby or store.
2) Easy Apple Pancakes for Busy Mornings
- 2 bananas, the browner the spots the better
- 4 ounces of plain Greek yogurt (or vanilla)
- 1 cup apples
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of oats
- Place all ingredients into the Baby Brezza® One Step Baby Food Maker.
- Press & hold “Blend” for 2 minutes.
- Heat a skillet or griddle, spray cooking spray, and pour the batter to form pancakes (Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to make equal-size pancakes).
- Flip halfway through cooking, about 3 minutes, or when bubbles start to form on the surface and the underside is starting to look brown, and cook about 3 more minutes.
- Enjoy the pancakes!
This recipe the whole family can enjoy together 🥞!
3) Apple and Butternut Squash Mash for a Nutrient Boost
Ah, the apple and butternut squash mash - the ultimate nutrient boost for your little one! This recipe is not only delicious, but it also packs a punch when it comes to vitamins and minerals. Say goodbye to boring purees and hello to a world of flavor and nutrition!
To make this nutrient-packed mash, start by peeling, seeding, and chopping one small butternut squash. Toss it in the Baby Brezza® One Step Baby Food Maker and press "steam" for about 5 minutes. While the squash is steaming away, peel, core, and chop one medium-sized apple.
Add in the apples and press "steam + blend" for 5 minutes. Let cool and your done! Happy mashing!
4) Apple and Sweet Potato Mash for a Healthy Treat
Now it's time for a healthy treat that will have your baby drooling with delight - the apple and sweet potato mash! This recipe is a delicious combination of two nutrient powerhouses that will give your little one a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals.
To whip up this tasty treat, start by peeling and chopping one medium-sized sweet potato. Toss it in the Baby Brezza® One Step Baby Food Maker and press "steam" for about 5 minutes. While the sweet potato is steaming away, peel, core, and chop one medium-sized apple.
Add in the apples and press "steam + blend" for 5 minutes. Let cool and your done!
Not only is this mash bursting with flavor, but it's also packed with vitamins A and C from the sweet potato and apple. It's a healthy treat that will give your baby a nutrient boost while satisfying their sweet tooth.
5) Apple Yogurt Bites For On-the-Go
Looking for a tasty and nutritious snack for your little one? These Apple Yogurt Bites are sure to be a hit!
- 1 cup apples (cored and chopped)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Place all ingredients into Baby Brezza One Step Food Maker
- Press “Blend” for 15 minutes
- Pour into teether molds or ice cube trays
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Have a recipe you'd like to share using one of our AMAZING Baby Brezza One Step Food Makers? DM us on Instagram or TikTok under @babybrezza .