There are very compelling reasons to include a baby bottle warmer on your baby registry – or to use one if your little one has already arrived! Here are the top 5:
- Babies like warm milk: Breastmilk is body temperature so if you switch to formula, she will probably prefer it warm too!
- It's safer -- Some Moms microwave milk to warm it up which can be dangerous and cause hot spots or uneven heating and burn your baby's mouth. Using a bottle warmer is safer
- It's faster than other methods: Running hot water over the bottle or warming it in boiling water takes a lot more time (and effort if you're holding the bottle under hot water) than using a warmer.
- Preserves nutrients. You should never heat up breastmilk in the microwave. Doing so can affect the composition of the milk and destroy key nutrients.
- No extra pots or dishes to wash. If you go with a stovetop heating method, or put the bottle in a bowl of warm water, you’ll have that many more items to wash.
A bottle warmer solves all these problems and more!
How Baby Brezza’s Baby Bottle Warmer Operates
The Safe + Smart baby bottle warmer from Baby Brezza is an efficient, reliable, and safe way to heat breastmilk or formula for your little one.
Here’s a quick overview of how it functions.
For Breastmilk: Heating breastmilk at a steady temperature is key to preserving the nutritional value of the milk. To accomplish this, the Baby Brezza bottle warmer circulates warm water around the bottle to gently bring it up to the right temperature.
For Formula: To quickly heat a bottle of formula for your hungry baby, the bottle warmer uses steam to raise the temperature.
For Defrosting: Whether it’s frozen breastmilk or baby food, you can safely defrost it using the Baby Brezza bottle warmer.
Smart Features for a Better Baby Bottle Warmer
In addition to heating bottles safely, the Baby Brezza bottle warmer does it intelligently.
- Simply download the Baby Brezza app, and you’ll receive a notice straight to your smartphone when the bottle is ready. You can also control the device from the app.
- Tell the baby bottle warmer whether you are starting with room temperature or cold milk to make the process more efficient.
- Keep the cord out of sight! When not using the baby bottle warmer, simply wrap the cord within the storage spot on the base of the unit. Less cords and less clutter mean less hassle for busy parents.
If you’re looking for a way to not just heat baby’s bottle but also make a bottle of formula milk, then check out the Formula Pro. This handy device will give you a perfectly mixed and heated bottle that is ready for feeding time in no time at all.
Take the guesswork out of heating milk for your little one by using a baby bottle warmer. Instead of feeling like Goldilocks, your baby will be happy and well fed with a bottle that is ‘just right’ – every time.