The Best Way To Clean Bottles – Introducing Baby Brezza Bottle Washer Pro!
Cleaning and sterilizing bottles, pump parts & accessories is a daily task that helps keep your baby healthy but a daily chore that few parents enjoy. Now you can revolutionize bottle cleaning with the NEW Baby Brezza Bottle Washer Pro®, the first product that automatically washes, sterilizes and dries bottles, pump parts and accessories at the push of a button! Read on to see why it’s easier, faster and more eco-conscious than handwashing or using your dishwasher.
Better Than Using a Dishwasher: The Bottle Washer Pro has many advantages over using your dishwasher to wash bottles, pump parts and accessories. Here are the top six:
Precision Cleaning with 20 Direct Spray Jets: The Bottle Washer Pro cleans with 20 high-pressure spray jets that ensure every surface is blasted with water, removing all milk residue. Dishwashers on the other hand rely on one or two rotating spray arms that do not consistently reach all areas of bottles and accessories.
- Faster! The Bottle Washer washes, sterilizes & dries in less than 90 minutes. Dishwashers take 2-4 hours to do the same thing. Plus you don’t have to wait for your dishwasher to be fully loaded before cleaning your baby products.
No Cross-Contamination. The Bottle Washer offers a safe and controlled cleaning environment unlike your dishwasher, where baby products mix with household food residue and harsh dishwasher detergents.
- Sterilizes, Not Sanitizes: You might think they may mean the same thing but they don’t. The Bottle Washer Pro also sterilizes with steam, killing 99.9% of germs. Dishwashers only sanitize using hot water (up to 165º F) which doesn’t kill 99.9% of germs
- Eco-Friendly: The Bottle Washer Pro uses less than 1 gallon of water to wash, rinse and sterilize, which is 80% less than dishwashers that use 4-6 gallons to do the same thing.
- Dries With Germ-Free Air: The Bottle Washer Pro has a HEPA Filter so it dries with germ-free air. Dishwashers don’t so the air used to dry maybe contaminated with germs.
Better Than Handwashing: The Bottle Washer Pro has many advantages over handwashing bottles, pump parts and accessories. Here are the top 5:
- Easier & Faster: Just push a button and the Bottle Washer Pro does the rest. If you’re handwashing, you need to spend up to 1 minute scrubbing each bottle or pump part, which can add up to 20+ minutes per day of cleaning PLUS extra time to sterilize and/or air dry.
- Precision Cleaning with 20 High-Pressure Spray Jets: The Bottle Washer Pro cleans with 20 high pressure spray jets, which blast every surface with water, ensuring thorough cleaning. Bottle Brushes clean unevenly and may not reach all surfaces, oftentimes leaving milk residue behind.
- Eco-Friendly. The Bottle Washer Pro uses 50% less water than typically used when handwashing.
Sterilizes Too! The Bottle Washer Pro also sterilizes which handwashing doesn’t.
- Dries With Germ-Free Air. The Bottle Washer Pro has a HEPA Filter so it dries with germ-free air. Handwashing requires air drying on a drying rack that’s likely filled with germs.
The choice is clear – the easier, faster, and safer approach to cleaning bottles, pump parts and accessories is the Baby Brezza Bottle Washer Pro – an innovative new way to clean your baby products instead of handwashing or using your dishwasher.