Reste Infant Snuggle Sleeper
In Stock Now!
- Helps transition babies from the swaddle by providing them with a cozy and secure feeling and helping to muffle their reflexive startle to aid in quality and duration of sleep
- Designed for back sleeping to reduce risk of SIDS
- Eliminates need for blankets and loose bedding
- Feet and hands are open for movement and ventilation
- Features roll-up cuffs for adjustable sizing
- Scoop neck and covered zipper designed for a safe and comfortable fit
- Sizing: 3-6 months for infants 12-18 lbs.; 6-9 months for infants 18-21 lbs.
The RESTE infant snuggle sleeper helps transition babies from the swaddle by providing them with a cozy and secure feeling and helping to muffle their reflexive startles to aid in the quality and duration of baby’s sleep.
The RESTE infant snuggle sleeper is designed for back sleeping in the crib only, and eliminates the need for blankets and other loose bedding, which is consistent with many recommendations to prevent SIDS.
The RESTE infant snuggle sleeper is designed to be introduced at approximately three months of age when babies are transitioning from the swaddle. Babies should be transitioned out of RESTE infant snuggle sleeper when they roll over in it.
The RESTE infant snuggle sleeper is designed to give parents peace of mind that their baby is getting adequate rest necessary for appropriate growth and development as it aids in the quality and duration of baby's sleep by providing baby with a cozy and safe sleep environment.