Need a quick recipe packed with nutrients for baby? Watch the video above and find out how easy the Glass Baby Food Maker really is!
Yield: approximately 1-1/4 cups (11 ounces)
- 1/2 medium zucchini cut into 1/4-inch dice (1 cup, 6 ounces)
- 1 small beefsteak tomato, cut into 1/2-inch wedges (3/4 cup, 5 ounces)
- 1/2 avocado (3 ounces), sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Place zucchini and tomato in machine and steam for 10 minutes.
- Add avocado and basil, and puree to smooth. (30 seconds).
- Remove from bowl and add water, breast milk or formula to desired consistency.